SIV a la carte w Brad Gunnuscio next week?

Courses & clinics offered...
scotts
USHPA Rating: P4

SIV a la carte w Brad Gunnuscio next week?

Postby scotts » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Any interest in over water towing next week with Brad Gunnuscio? He posted up on the "Utah XC Projects" Facebook this morning, and weather depending, I'm thinking about heading back out there for some laps on my new wing as well as flying local sites, POTM, INSPO, The V, etc...

I think its around $90/tow over Utah Lake. I've got a message in with Brad to confirm pricing and further details on scheduling. I can drive the van out and take 4 or so with gear. Probably spend 5 days total with driving. Might camp at south side park, or cheap motel split between group. would prefer to camp, I think. Somewhat flexible on dates at this point and would like to dial it in as weather picture forms up too.
Scott S.
P4; skywalk Chilli3S; Mesa, AZ of all places!
Get busy living!

scotts

Re: SIV a la carte w Brad Gunnuscio next week?

Postby scotts » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Due to lack of interest here and not great weather outlook for next week, I'm putting it off another week. Hopefully the following week weather forecast will be more positive. oct. 26-30
Scott S.
Get busy living!

flytm
USHPA Rating: T3, P4

Postby flytm » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:13 am

Check with Santa for the week of 26OCT - 1 NOV. Might be some news there too.

scotts

Postby scotts » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Well, Brad said he will only do a la carte tows for those who've towed with him prior, and Santa says he's fully booked thru the end of season. Brad's complete course is $945, which is well out of my budget. I may still do a trip back to POTM before the end of this month and just practice maneuvers on my own on evenings when I can bench up easily over and over...
Scott S.
Get busy living!

Return to “Courses & Clinics”