2013 Parachute toss and repacks For RMHPA and HG and PG

Courses & clinics offered...
Mark Windsheimer

2013 Parachute toss and repacks For RMHPA and HG and PG

Postby Mark Windsheimer » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:24 pm

2013 Toss and Repack for the RMHPA and all HG and PG Pilots

Time to do a parachute toss, gear check, and repack again. You should get your reserve parachute repacked once a year.

I will be doing repacks at the parachute loft for the next few weeks to get everyone up and ready for spring.

Here are the dates that I will be there

Dates are:

March Thursdays 21 and 28
April Thursday the 4th, 11, 18, 25th
May Thursday the 2nd and 9th

Let me know if another day works better for everyone and we can set up some more days, say a Monday or Tuesday (no weekends unless it is really Windy )

I am offering a club rate if you are a RMPHA member or join at the repack. $45 for RMHPA members and $50 for non members.

I will have membership forms available and Lookout waivers there. Even if you don’t get a repack stop by and fill out a membership and waiver.

Repacks will start at 9 am and last repack will be scheduled at 7:30 pm to try and accommodate everyone.

You need to schedule in the Doodle Link below. Schedule a 1.5 hour slot for each reserve you have. If you have trouble let me know and I will help you schedule. There are also directions on the doodle site.

http://www.doodle.com/xgv9f39pswncacg7

Also if you can’t make any of the dates or times above let me know and I will stay later or arrange to meet you at a different date. Repacks can also be dropped at the loft but it is always better to do a toss yourself.

Times are tough for some if you are out of work and can’t afford a repack let me know we can work something out. Just come in a get a repack. Smile

Directions and map to Parachute Loft

The Loft
921 8th street,
Golden, CO

http://www.bing.com/maps/#Y3A9MzkuNzU4M ... IwODA0MDE=
Last edited by Mark Windsheimer on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have Fun And Fly Safe
Mark

Ed Williams
USHPA Rating: P4

Re: 2013 Parachute toss and repacks For RMHPA and HG and PG

Postby Ed Williams » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Mark is the best reserve packer I have ever seen. Thank you Mark for this service.

Mike Smith

Re: 2013 Parachute toss and repacks For RMHPA and HG and PG

Postby Mike Smith » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Thanks Mark!

Return to “Courses & Clinics”