Parachute Repack Clinic Any Time Soon?

Courses & clinics offered...
eagleflyer

Parachute Repack Clinic Any Time Soon?

Postby eagleflyer » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:24 pm

I was just wondering if there is a parachute repack clinic planned in the near future. The clinic took me by surprise last year when it was in February, and I don't want to miss this one.

Jeff

AllenSparks
USHPA Rating: H4 OBS

Postby AllenSparks » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Jeff,

Yes we are in the final stages of planning and will make an announcement very soon.
'Spark

Mark Windsheimer

club repacks

Postby Mark Windsheimer » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:19 am

The club has decided to do the repacks a little different this year. Instead of trying to have everyone come in on a weekend and having everyone standing around waiting to get repacked. Or missing out as you did last year because you couldn't make that weekend or you didn't see the notice.

This year we are going to spread it out over a 2 month period so everyone can make it at their schedule. I will be repacking for the club on Thursdays starting the 12 of February and going through the end of March. I will start around 9am (or earlier if you need) and will pack as late as we need those days. This will help spread it out and get everyone packed. If you can't make a Thursday please let either Allen or I know and I will meet you on another day.

Repacks will be done at the parachute loft in Golden 921 8th street.

Repacks will include a toss gear inspection and repack

If you are out of town drop it in the Mail and we will get it repacked for you and back to you right away. Grab your flying buddies and do a toss and put them in a box and send them in for a fresh start to the year.

Allen will be posting a schedule and way to let us know what day you want to come in or can make it, however I will work at getting anyone done on any thursday.

Get your repack done before the season turns on. I just repacked 2 parachutes that the rubber bands just fell off. And one unit that had a bag lock.
Have Fun And Fly Safe
Mark

eagleflyer

Postby eagleflyer » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:03 am

Thanks for the update. I'll sign up as soon as the schedule is posted. I appreciate the time and energy you put into getting our parachutes repacked each year.

Jeff

Return to “Courses & Clinics”