Platform tow clinic

Courses & clinics offered...
Mark Windsheimer

Platform tow clinic

Postby Mark Windsheimer » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:03 am

I will be running a platform Tow clinic the 12 and 13 of May in Pueblo Co. This Clinic is to take you from not being able to platform launch to launching off of a platform rig safely Cost of the clinic is $150 for 2 days of towing. Camping at the site is available and there are motels in town not far from the site. There will be a short 2 hour ground school one evening the week before probably Wednesday or Thursday This site will be announced first of next week.

If the weather is bad that weekend we will reschedule the clinic for one of the 2 following weekends. We currently have 2 tow rigs at our disposal and may end up with 2 more.

After this one I will not run another platform clinic until late fall.
Call if you are interested. 303-674-2451
Have Fun And Fly Safe
Mark

Mark Windsheimer

Parachute repack clinics

Postby Mark Windsheimer » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:17 am

Starting next week I will post a small repack session or clinic in Golden for those that want to get repacked. Part of the proceeds will go to the club, part to the loft.

I would like to do hang gliders one day and para gliders one day. But will take all comers and repack everything. Let me know if you are bringing in something new that we haven't repacked before (7ups), as these will take a little longer.

I will run several of these so you don't have to attend the first one I post. I can only probably pack up to 10 or 12 a day myself. But if you can leave it I can repack it the next day.

This will help to get everyone gear inspected and repacked for the season.

If the club get a place and want to do a mass repack I will post that here also
Have Fun And Fly Safe

Mark

Return to “Courses & Clinics”