2017 Parachute Reserve Repacks and gear inspection

Courses & clinics offered...
Mark Windsheimer

2017 Parachute Reserve Repacks and gear inspection

Postby Mark Windsheimer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:06 pm

IT is that time of the year

Hang Gliding and Para Gliding reserve toss and repacks. RMHPA current club members $45.00. All non members and non round canopies and Mayday Guided or Beamer $50.00. Each slot is 1.5 hours long for each chute you have. If you do not see a slot that works for you please let me know and I will do a special day for you.

Here is the link for my Doodle schedule. just enter your name and check the times you want, then scroll to the far right and click save.

https://doodle.com/poll/357beqarnatidc3d

Also if you have a Rogallo, square, Octagon or other you may need to allow for 2 slots preferably in the evening. Let me know and I will let you know how many slots you need. Also let me know if you have trouble scheduling.

303-674-2451

Also if you can't get a repack with me let me know and I will steer you to a qualified instructor or person to do your repack for you.

Once again if you are between jobs short on cash or just can't afford a repack right now let me know and I will take care of you. Safety is always first.
Have Fun And Fly Safe
Mark

RealtorHigh
USHPA Rating: P3

Re: 2017 Parachut Reserve Repacks and gear inspection

Postby RealtorHigh » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:56 am

Thanks Mark - I have a square Evo Ultra. Will call you to confirm time needed. Really appreciate this!
Chris
303-241-6181
Work..........Play..........LIVE!

Boulder P3 Pilot -- Just trying not to scare myself too much!

Return to “Courses & Clinics”