RRG is funded!

Rant, rave, complain, get it out here...
Steve Ford
USHPA Rating: H4, OB

RRG is funded!

Postby Steve Ford » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:01 pm

'just read a shout on Hang Gliding Org that somebody contributed the last $366 needed (Paul H?). I think he rose to the challenge offered by Robert (the most recent member on our bulletin board and a large contributor himself). Be sure to latch on to Robert when he visits CO and show him some good flying.

We are lucky to have Bill Lemon think highly enough of the RMHPA to join the club. His knowledge of free flight and his leadership in NM are national assets IMO. Be sure you take the time to say hi when you have a chance. And try to get to NM to fly, it is indeed the land of enchantment and it has a tight, active flying community.

As a club, RMHPA had over 50% participation in the fund raising effort, and that only counts those that opted in for being listed as contributors. Colorado as a state contributed significant money to the effort as well. We have much to be proud of locally, regionally, and nationally.

I look forward to flying with you all this season. Let's do it right (safely and wisely) so that we can do it again, and again, and again.......!

A hearty well done to all,

SF
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . .

— Antoine de St-Exupéry

Return to “Banter”