Airstyle-Paragliding-Boots, Size 42, 8.5 US, $50

Post your gear for sale here...
Kiernan

Airstyle-Paragliding-Boots, Size 42, 8.5 US, $50

Postby Kiernan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:30 pm

This copy is from the Eagle Paragliding web site: "The Airstyle paragliding boot is your best option if you are looking for ankle support, durability, and comfort. This is the latest lightweight, breathable, wind and waterproof Outdoor boot.

Maximum protection and minimal weight (680g) make the para-trekking II so unique.

The para-trekking III, with its breathable HydroGuard™ Membrane is wind- and waterproof and offers best comfort and style. Airstyle presents the para-trekking II. This boot is designed for special tasks both outdoor and for airborne sports.

Developed by pilots and worked up with high quality, the para-trekking II offers exceptional security and best wearing comfort - on the ground and in the air as well."

The copy mentions II and III, the boots I have are III. They're basically unused. I got them from Kelly Hewes who used them half dozen times. I walked around on a flat trail with them and they don't work for me. They're great if you like stiffer, high ankle boots.

Condition is very good. Size is euro 42, which is about US 8.5.

Call Kiernan, three oh three, five eight eight four five nine six. Or PM me here on the forum.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/115VtDaGz9bhRo1JYJvZsfOTaQ-v7g1Et

Kiernan

Re: Airstyle-Paragliding-Boots, Size 42, 8.5 US, $50

Postby Kiernan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:35 am

Sold

Return to “Marketplace”