Looking for instruction PG

This is for the general discussion of free flight topics.
slimtd
USHPA Rating: H3

Looking for instruction PG

Postby slimtd » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:00 pm

Hey all,

I’m a long time Hang Glider Pilot from Vegas (110+hrs airtime). I moved to the front range last Nov. I worked at CFW this year (hg launch director) and met many of you. I have come to the conclusion that I need to expand my flying to Paragliding. I want to fly this front range! I have a ragged out Pg (not airworthy) and a beginner harness and have been kiting in my spare time, but I need instruction. Thing is, I have Multiple Sclerosis and am on disability, which doesn’t pay much. I have reached out to the local instructor and he is full at this time (Springs). Is there anyone willing to help me? Will any instructor take monthly payments for instruction? I’m motivated and willing to help in any way I can. My hope is to train all winter and be ready for the spring. I’m not one to ask for help but I need it.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Tim Dyer

scotts
USHPA Rating: P4

Re: Looking for instruction PG

Postby scotts » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:25 am

I would recommend Greg Kelly in Vail. I haven't personally had instruction from him, but he is well regarded by all those I've met that have taken instruction from him. best of luck!
Scott S.
P4; skywalk Chilli3S; Mesa, AZ of all places!
Get busy living!

slimtd
USHPA Rating: H3

Re: Looking for instruction PG

Postby slimtd » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:53 pm

scotts wrote:I would recommend Greg Kelly in Vail. I haven't personally had instruction from him, but he is well regarded by all those I've met that have taken instruction from him. best of luck!

Thanks!

Tim

Return to “General Discussion”